Friday 20 July 2012

Family

Thought i would show some family photos.  Everything has stopped now for the summer holidays, except for the rain.  Just one more bible study and then nothing more till September.  I cannot believe how fast this year has gone.  So as promised some photos.
Grandaughter in her prom dress


This is her brother my youngest Grandson, probably taken in the last year so he looks a bit taller and older now.  Hard to get a good photo of him as he is usually the one taking the photos or making videos he puts on Youtube.

 This is my son, daughter-in-law and all my other grandchildren.

My two Grandsons with their children, my Great Grandchildren.  How lucky am I :)


My oldest Granddaughter and her brother, my Grandson


Found one of youngest a bit older than the other photo.


My son and Granddaugter

Think that will do for now.  It is very hard to get them altogether for a group photo and some of them hate having their pictures taken, but i am blessed with 7 lovely Grandkids and 2 Grt Grandkids.

Jenny <><

3 comments:

  1. You are blessed beyond measure Jenny.They are all so beautiful and such a bonny family you have.Also you are very lucky they allow you to put them on the internet,which is something I cannot do.Only now and again,when they are in good moods,will they allow me,if I ask,to put mine on.So i try to respect their wishes.Thankyou for sharing them,I have realy enjoyed those..BE PROUD.Have agreat weekend Jenny .Take Care God Bless Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are proud of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful family. That Grandson is so cute. yvonne

    ReplyDelete