Thursday 22 October 2009

New Blog

For some time now i have been thinking of starting a new blog. Yes even though i have struggled to keep this one going, so don't laugh. But anyway, i have took the plunge and wrote my first post last night. It will be a christian blog journaling all that has been going on in my life over the last couple of years.

It is not a devotional. I do not intend putting prayers, thoughts of the day, poems etc. into it. It will be as the title suggests my 'learnings and yearnings' as they happen and have been happening. My walk with the Lord as i try to make sense out of what he is doing in these extraordinary times we find ourselves in.

So now all i have to do is try to do the links right, it is such a long time since i did it not sure if i remember how.

http://learningandyearning.blogspot.com

Hope this works.

Jenny <><



1 comment: